$440,000 To $1,200,000
BOUTIQUE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS | ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED TERRACE HOMES
Palm Beach occupies a position of unmatched natural amenity and opportunity on the southern Gold Coast, nestled between Burleigh Heads National Park and the pristine estuary of Currumbin Creek. Charming village precincts provide all of life’s necessities, from barber shops to bakeries, while good shopping is close to home at The Pines Elanora, Stockland Burleigh Heads and Robina Town Centre. Magnoli Apartments presents an integrated residential development of boutique apartments and architectural terrace homes, less than 200 metres from the Palm Beach coastline. A large landscaped community park and on-site café/dining provides vibrant spaces for leisure and relaxation.
The striking landscaped façades of the twin mid-rise apartment buildings at Magnoli Apartments creates the effect of a cascading urban garden. This intimate connection to the natural environment is further entwined through generous landscaped setbacks and the creation of a large community parkland. Private resident amenities include a resort-style pool, lounge, and landscaped gardens and entertaining areas. The six architectural homes, located within the precinct, also enjoy access to all exclusive resident amenities, including secure basement parking.
Sunland Group’s latest Palm Beach development, Magnoli Apartments, is now under construction. The boutique residential apartment development is located only metres from the beach and adjoins a large community park, complete with ground-level retail dining. Private resident amenities include a resort style pool, lounge, and landscaped entertaining areas.
Prices for a one-bedroom apartment start from $395,000, two-bedroom apartments are priced from $585,000, and three-bedroom apartments are priced from $795,000. The three-bedroom penthouses start from $1.1 million.
Apartments presents a compelling investment opportunity:
• High growth suburb
•Premium inclusions as standard
•Landmark project for Palm Beach
•Body corporate from approximately $84 – $121 per week
• Secure basement parking for all residences.
• Reconstiuted stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom.
• Ducted air-conditioning to all residences.
• Smeg linear design appliances including electric oven and induction cooktop, and fully integrated dishwasher.
• LED downlights throughout.
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
• Palm Beach Primary School, Palm Beach
• Palm Beach Currumbin State High School, Palm Beach
• Elanora Primary School, Elanora
• Elanora State High School, Elanora
• Currumbin Primary School, Currumbin
• St. Andrews Lutheran College, Tallebudgera
• St. Augustine’s Parish Primary School, Currumbin Waters
• Gold Coast Christian College, Reedy Creek
• Kings Christian College, Reedy Creek
• Marymount Catholic Primary School, Burleigh Waters
• Somerset College, Mudgeeraba
• Bond University, Robina
• Southern Cross University, Bilinga
• Griffith University, Southport
• Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, Southport
• 2,250sqm community park and on-site café/dining
• 2 mins to Palm Beach surf break and Pacific Surf Life Saving Club
• 3 mins to Coles Palm Beach and 19th Avenue Shopping Centre, Elanora
• 3 mins to Tallebudgera Creek to the north and Currumbin Creek to the south
• 5 mins to Burleigh Heads beach, headland and dining precinct
• 5 mins to M1 motorway
• 10 mins to John Flynn Private Hospital, Tugun
• 15 mins to Gold Coast Hospital, Robina Campus
• 15 mins to Gold Coast Airport